This blog has no profit-making purpose, it's just an educational tool. To the best of my knowledge, contents included here are public domain. If I have inadvertently infringed your copyright, please contact me so I may correct the matter.
Saturday, 28 November 2015
Friday, 13 November 2015
Tuesday, 3 November 2015
Learn English - numbers 0-20
Watch the video and practise counting 1-20.
Now play hangman and revise the spelling of numbers 1-20.
Friday, 23 October 2015
Do this online Letters quiz. (Haz click en "play" para escuchar la letra y elige la opción correcta)
1. Listen to some people in the street saying the alphabet.
2. Listen to some people in the street spelling their names. Can you understand them? Write them down.
3. At the end of the video you can watch part 2 again with subtitles. Check your answers.
Este video tiene 3 partes:
1. Escucha a algunas personas en la calle diciendo el alfabeto.
2. Escucha a algunas personas en la calle deletreando sus nombres. ¿Puedes entenderles? Escríbelos.
3. Al final del video puedes volver a ver la segunda parte con subtítulos. Comprueba
Saturday, 17 October 2015
Thursday, 26 March 2015
Revise Grammar & VocabularyPresent Simple - Daily routines: English Language (Watch the video and revise the present simple. It's really good!)
The Opposites Song
Days of the Week Song - 7 Days of the Week - Children's Songs by The Learning Station
Months of the Year Song - 12 Months of the Year - Kids Songs by The Learning Station
SEASONS SONG ♫ | Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer
Listen to Numbers
Listen to Ordinal Numbers
Listen: Prepositions in/on/at (of place)
Prepositions Of Time
Connectors And Sequencers Test
Work on PronunciationClick on the sounds. Listen & repeat. Vowels Diphthongs Consonants More consonants
Text-to-Speech (It's fantastic!)
1st Enter Text: Type a word , phrase, question or sentence. e.g. `Where do you live?´
2nd Select Voice e.g. Hugh (UK).
3rd Click Say it.
4th Listen and repeat.
The Sounds of English (BBC Learning English) (Click on a sound you find difficult and watch the video)
Wednesday, 14 January 2015
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)