Click on the links and do the activities
Days of the week Numbers 0-20
Numbers 21-100 The world
Pronunciation chart She Sells Seashells by the Sea Shore
Watch and learn from videos:
INTRODUCING YOURSELF, MEETING SOMEONE FOR THE FIRST TIME.
What's your name? Can you spell it? Where are you from?
What's your telephone number?
What nationality are you?
Thursday, 6 July 2017
Watch these videos:
- Daily Routines: English Language
- The Present Simple Tense
- Easy English - Daily Activities
- English - Daily routine (A1-A2 - with subtitles)
Sunday, 14 May 2017
- There is | Johnny Grammar | Learn English | British Council and revise the rules for "Some" and "Any"
- Kids vocabulary - Town - village - introduction of my town - educational video for kids and learn "Places in my town"
- English Vocabulary - Hotel Facilities
Sunday, 7 May 2017
Ask a question
Complete with `can´ or `can't
Can / can't (permission and possibility)
"Can / Permission"
Vocabulary: PLACES IN TOWN
Thursday, 27 April 2017
Remember: to say a date you need ordinal numbers and the months of the year. Read these examples.
A: What's the date today?
B: It's 27th April (the twenty-seventh of April)
A: When's your birthday?
B: On 12th February (the twelfth of February)
First, let's listen to Calendar Song by Boney M
Second, click on the pictures to hear the words
Third, put the mouse on each ordinal number, listen and repeat
English date - rules
How to write the date in English
Match the dates
Write the dates
Sunday, 23 April 2017
Monday, 10 April 2017
Sunday, 26 March 2017
Friday, 17 March 2017
Sunday, 12 March 2017
Friday, 24 February 2017
Sunday, 12 February 2017
Saturday, 4 February 2017
Saturday, 28 January 2017
- Watch the video and revise possessive case + family vocabulary
2. Click here, watch the video and revise possessive case for people + things.